Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Work Stuff

Today's happy things:

  • Work had me training in Problem Solve again. I don't have my own sign-ins for the computer so the person training me uses theirs. When we go on break or don't use it for a bit it logs out. The workaround for this is to pull up a window with an ever playing loop. Today I got to watch birds while waiting for the pages to load.
  • The person training me and I had a good laugh when I made a mistake and asked the question, "Whose brain am I using anyways?" I'm not sure if he got that it was a very slight reference to the three fates, but it was a good laugh.
  • Yesterday there were two basil seedlings sprouted, today there are three.  The first two have gotten a lot bigger too.




Currently listening to: Angela’s Ashes, by Frank McCourt

Started reading: An Elderly Lady Must Not Be Crossed, by Helene Thursten

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...