Saturday, April 1, 2023

Coronation

At some point in the night yesterday's rain became snow. Thankfully it was just a dusting and it turned back to rain before we headed south to the SCA event, Coronation. Here are some happy things from today:

  • Since before I stepped up as Baroness I have also held the position of Regional Exchequer. Today at the event I learned that someone is willing to step up and take over for me, finally. I'm so happy that this will be behind me.
  • Some pictures from the event:

The former King and Queen of the East.

Along the wall where we stood in line for food there were jokes.

New Royals, former Royals, and visiting Royals.

Kids.

  • There were flowers blooming at the church where the event was. So pretty!

  • There were lots of people to see but the highlight was getting to hold babies. I got to hold a one month old and a three month old. It turns out my arms are out of shape for holding babies.
The one month old with Dad.


Currently listening to: Angela’s Ashes, by Frank McCourt

Currently reading: Camino Wandering, by Tara Marlow

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...