Friday, March 31, 2023

Yard

A short list of happy things:

  • As I write it is rainy outside. The day began sunny though and I was able to go outside and do a small amount of work in the yard. Last fall we didn’t get things in the yards as cleaned up as we should have and so there is quite a long list of things now. I started small and only worked a little over an hour. The little bit I did looks a lot better now. It was an accomplishment for the day, and I am glad I got something done.

  • I’m thankful for this day off from work when I could get some things done and also take it easy. I had a nice nap and did some self care.



Currently listening to: Angela’s Ashes, by Frank McCourt

Currently reading: Camino Wandering, by Tara Marlow

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...