Monday, March 27, 2023

Happy World Theatre Day

Today's happy things:

  • They say that "hope springs eternal", so I planted seeds again. I think the greenhouse got too hot during the day so I am leaving it open to help prevent cooking the seeds again. I have the seeds, so I may as well try.



  • I found more crocuses blooming. Some that I planted in the triangle part of the driveway, and some in the yard near where previous owners had a pool.




  • The car I drive to work is still being repaired. Keziah needs her van so I am using Lyft for the very first time. Work is paying for it. I'm nervous, but happy that I should have a ride.


Currently listening to: Angela’s Ashes, by Frank McCourt

Currently reading: Camino Wandering, by Tara Marlow

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...