Thursday, March 16, 2023

Nap Day

The not so good news from today is that the car is broken and it will be expensive to fix. It isn't quite enough to buy a replacement car instead, I don't think, but it is close. All things considered, it could have been worse. Some happy things for today:

  • A friend made corned beef and cabbage for an early St. Patrick's Day meal and shared some with us. It was good, and we have thoughtful friends. 
  • Apparently, March 13th was National Napping Day.  For me, Thursdays are nap days. I slept hard this afternoon and I'm still tired. Thankfully, the family made sure I got up for dinner. We had a nice meal at the table. Keziah has been busy cleaning and downsizing things, like the table area, and the house is looking great. I wish I had her energy!
  • Keziah has been finding things while cleaning.  Yesterday she found $10, today she found my bag with my coloring book and pencils.  She also found a puzzle that I might do soon.  
Nanni!
She is wondering why I am pointing a phone at her again!


Currently listening to: Angela’s Ashes, by Frank McCourt

Currently reading: Camino Wandering, by Tara Marlow

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...