Saturday, March 4, 2023

Snowy Day

Sleep… I went to rest for a bit and woke up over four hours later. Working overnight has really changed my sleeping routines. Here are some happy things from today:

  • We had a snow storm. Again I am happy that Zed has someone to come and plow us out. I got the van cleaned off and shoveled out and tomorrow the plow will be back to clean things up. I’m not sure what the final numbers are but it seems like around eight inches.



  • My friend, who recently had a baby, sent me a bunch of pictures today. So adorable! I’m hoping to get to visit them soon.



Currently listening to: The Geography of Bliss, by Eric Weiner

Currently reading: Camino Wandering, by Tara Marlow

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...