Saturday, March 11, 2023

Presents!

Yesterday I got so much sleep that I didn't get enough sleep last night. This was unfortunate because I had plans. Thankfully I have awesome friends that understand my weird schedule and why I fell asleep while visiting. Other happy things from today:

  • There is a recipe I found a few years ago for Pull Apart Garlic Bread. It is really yummy and was my contribution to go with dinner with friends. I made it this morning and everyone seemed to like it.
  • My friend has a new-to-her floor loom that she wanted to show me. It needs a couple of parts but is in really good shape other than that. I look forward to seeing what she produces with it.
  • She and her husband picked up some small gifts for Keziah and me. The windmill is for Keziah and the Pelican for me.





Finished listening to: The Geography of Bliss, by Eric Weiner

Currently reading: Camino Wandering, by Tara Marlow

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...