Thursday, March 30, 2023

Sewing

A few happy highlights from today:

  • Seeing a friend at the studio. Keziah helped her hem a gown/garb. It was a nice visit and always good to see her. We have an event this weekend to prepare for.
  • I have a friend who likes to paint his fingernails. He had one hand sparkly gold (from last week) and one sparkly blue (that he did today).  The blue was bright.  Both colors were happy looking.
  • When Keziah and I got home from the studio around 8:30 PM, Zed had dinner ready for us. I'm so thankful for my family.

Currently listening to: Angela’s Ashes, by Frank McCourt

Currently reading: Camino Wandering, by Tara Marlow

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...