Sunday, March 12, 2023

Gideon

Some happy things from today:

  • The seeds I planted aren’t doing well. That one marigold that came up is still hanging on though. Yay! 
The Marigold
  • My eleven year old grandson, Gideon, had himself wrapped in a blanket while on his computer this morning. He told me that he accidentally made a burrito out of the blanket that our cat, Nanni, got into. She was like a “piece of cheese in a burrito.”
Nanni in her blanket burrito.
  • Gideon went to meet a new friend today at a place with trampolines. He came home happy with a bounce in his step that was an interesting mix of happy and achy.

Currently listening to: Angela’s Ashes, by Frank McCourt

Currently reading: Camino Wandering, by Tara Marlow

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...