Monday, March 13, 2023

A Storm is Coming

There is a storm coming.  Hopefully the last of the season.  Others have posted on Facebook about seeing crocuses and other early spring flowers coming up. I have no signs of crocus, but there are other plants popping through. I think daffodils and maybe lilies? 





Tomorrow they will be covered with snow.  Other happy things from today:
  • Keziah was looking everywhere for her pen and couldn't find it… she had stuck it in her hair.


  • After doing some quick math I figured out that today marks 42 years since I first got my driver’s license. What does this mean? I feel old!  😂



Currently listening to: Angela’s Ashes, by Frank McCourt

Currently reading: Camino Wandering, by Tara Marlow

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...