Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Daffodil Buds

Today's happy things:

  • There were a few more things I learned training today for the Problem Solve position at work, but mostly I did the parts that I learned yesterday. Tomorrow I am supposed to be scheduled there again.  It is nice to be learning new things and actually working with a person.
  • Work had a party of sorts today. There was a sausage truck making sandwiches, as well as popcorn, drinks, and cotton candy. There were also games set up to play.  
  • There are daffodil buds growing!  Spring!





Currently listening to: Angela’s Ashes, by Frank McCourt

Currently reading: Camino Wandering, by Tara Marlow

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...