Sunday, March 26, 2023

Crocuses!

Keziah, Zed’s mom, and I went to an open house at the Montessori school where Keziah and Zed are planning to send Gideon next school year. The people we met seemed really nice and I liked the relaxed atmosphere. There were some students there to talk with as well and they were very happy with the school.  I walked there and got the added bonus of some fresh air.  Other happy things from today:

  • There are crocuses that have bloomed in the triangle part of the yard! I was worried because I let the area go and there are a lot of weeds. The town snowblower threw a bunch of dirt onto the area that I need to clean up too. There is still snow, so not yet.


  • We had friends come over and visit. They have a new foster child that they are hoping to adopt so it was nice meeting them too.
  • Zed introduced the friends to his Oculus Quest 2 VR system. I saw some awesome moves as they moved along trying to hit things they saw on the viewer.


Currently listening to: Angela’s Ashes, by Frank McCourt

Currently reading: Camino Wandering, by Tara Marlow

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...