Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Happy International Women’s Day!

Just a few happy things from today:

  • Last night I got word that a friend has had a baby. A cute baby boy. I'm so happy for all the new babies that have come into the world recently.
  • My daughter, Keziah, is home from her visit with her father in Texas. It was wonderful to sit and talk with her today. She came back rejuvenated.
  • While she was gone, the cat bridge fell down. The cats like to sharpen their teeth on it. She fixed it today.




Currently listening to: The Geography of Bliss, by Eric Weiner

Currently reading: Camino Wandering, by Tara Marlow

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...