Monday, March 6, 2023

National Dress Day

Had I known, before writing this blog, that today was National Dress Day, I may have worn a skirt.  None of my dresses (except the medieval ones) would be appropriate for the cold weather.

Some happy things from today:


  • When I am at home, most of my mornings are spent walking around the house to get my steps in. Somehow, I miss liking walking in the snow. Maybe next year I will appreciate the snow again. I’m very thankful that my family seems to humor me as I wander around in circles and get in their way.
  • The seedlings need more light. I set up one of the grow lights I have to shine onto the greenhouse. It isn’t ideal, but it should provide them more light than they had before.
  • There are a few more seeds that have sprouted. So far the only ones that are sprouting seem to be the basil.



Currently listening to: The Geography of Bliss, by Eric Weiner

Currently reading: Camino Wandering, by Tara Marlow

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...