Friday, March 10, 2023

Sleep

It was Thursday so I took a nap after work and my midday meal. 5 PM is when I set my alarm to wake me up. After turning off the alarm, I woke up at 6:30 PM. Dinner with the family was nice. Zed and Keziah went out with some friends after and I lay myself down on the couch for a few minutes. And this is why I am writing my blog after 2 AM on Friday. I awoke enough to hear family members move around and go to bed themselves, but I did not. Apparently I needed to sleep. Here are my other few happy things from today:

  • The new equipment at work is interesting. I worked in that section last night. At the beginning of the aisle the packages are scanned so it knows where to push them off. The belt is made to move the packages down the aisle and when the package is at the correct bin it rolls the package off and into the bin. I'm glad I got to work in that area and have this new experience. 
  • They scheduled me to work as a Safety Champion again. I’m really enjoying doing this part of the job. I think it is the combination of helping people and the type of physical activity that is involved. 
  • Since, other than work, all I did was eat and sleep (I'm glad I did DuoLingo before my first nap); have a Bitmoji!



Currently listening to: The Geography of Bliss, by Eric Weiner

Currently reading: Camino Wandering, by Tara Marlow

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...