Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Happy March!

Happy first day of the month that spring begins in! March is also Women’s History Month. One of the games I play, Chrono, highlighted women in today’s game. Other happy things from today:

  • Leaving for work last night there was a lovely moon and some stars that could be seen amid the clouds.


  • Very little was gotten rid of, but I did attempt to go through a box today. I chose a file box. It turns out that much of what is in there are things I wanted to keep. It got overwhelming fast, but a few things were trashed/recycled.


  • Tomorrow, at work, we are supposed to start using a new partially automated system. I’m looking forward to seeing how it all works.
  • The greenhouse seems to be doing alright with the limited amount of heat that the pads are giving it.  There is still only one plant growing from my original group of seeds that I planted.  I am probably going to add more seeds on the next sunny day.  I'm trying to keep the greenhouse closed as much as possible to keep the heat in.



Currently listening to: The Geography of Bliss, by Eric Weiner

Currently reading: Camino Wandering, by Tara Marlow

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...