Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Snow

It snowed today but not enough to slow things down much at work. I have to admit I was hoping to take the day off. My happy things for today:


  • The snow is pretty. It has taken me most of the winter to feel this way, and now I do.

  • I did something different today and had lunch at the table with Zed and Gideon. We don't usually end up eating at the same time and I usually watch something by myself. It was nice to share a meal with my family.



Currently listening to: The Geography of Bliss, by Eric Weiner

Finished reading: Unenchanted, by Chanda Hahn

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...