Monday, February 27, 2023

Happy Monday

Some happy things from today:

  • While exploring comedies to watch on Paramount + I found a different sort of show, Drunk History. It contains snippets of reenactments of historic events told by someone who is drunk. I'm not sure how I feel about this, but it was interesting. I learned a few things, but don’t worry, I don’t trust it completely.
  • For lunch today Zed and Gideon made one of the meals they got from Hello Fresh. I adjusted my portion a little because I don’t care for mayonnaise, other than that it was pretty good. Last night’s meal from there was also good. Meal planning is one of the places where this family struggles. Hello Fresh is certainly helping relieve some of that.
  • A few days ago I went shopping… hungry. This is never a good thing. I ended up buying cookie dough that could be baked or eaten raw. It’s gone now, I enjoyed every raw bite.

Winston!



Finished listening to: The Wedding Dress Sewing Circle, by Jennifer Ryan

Currently listening to: The Geography of Bliss, by Eric Weiner

Currently reading: Unenchanted, by Chanda Hahn

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...