Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Vagueness

Everything will be fine.  I'm going to attempt to not share too much information but still to share what I am happy for today.  My apologies for the vagueness.

  • I'm happy that I was able to get an appointment to see the nurse practitioner within two hours of my phone call. 
  • I'm happy that the pharmacy was able to fill the prescription.  
  • I'm happy that nothing serious is wrong that antibiotics won't cure in a few days.  
  • I'm happy that what I have isn't contagious.


Cats!


Currently listening to: The Becoming, by Nora Roberts

Currently reading: Fallen, by E Prybylski

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...