Sunday, February 5, 2023

Unproductive

It was supposed to be a productive day. It wasn't as productive as I had hoped for. Most of my happy things are what I got done:

  • My accountability phone meeting with TF.
  • Laundry, including my sheets.
  • About three more inches are woven on the band.


  • My step goal was reached by pacing.



My other happy thing for today:

  • An upset stomach kept me moving slowly most of the afternoon. It was probably caused by the bag of popcorn I ate after lunch. Anyhow, the gingerbread ice cream I ate after dinner made me feel a lot better. I attribute that to the ginger being helpful at relieving upset stomachs.

Currently listening to: The Becoming, by Nora Roberts

Currently reading: Fallen, by E Prybylski

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...