Friday, February 24, 2023

National Tortilla Chip Day

In the near future, I'm hopeful to have this cold behind me. Until then I'm going to try to take it easy. Next week I'm hoping the weather will cooperate and I will feel like spending time outside again. My happy things for today are the simple ones:

  • I wandered in circles around the inside of the house and got my step count in.  Occasionally this included bobbing and weaving with Gideon as he paced as well.
  • I figured out something for dinner and made it for the family.
  • There was an online meeting that I attended and got to see some friends virtually.
  • There was a lot of listening to my book, some reading, and one movie.
Bright day after yesterday's snow.

Last remnants of the sunset.


Currently listening to: The Wedding Dress Sewing Circle, by Jennifer Ryan

Currently reading: Unenchanted, by Chanda Hahn

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...