Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Cold

 Last week Keziah had a cold, then Gideon, now me.  Here are some happy things from today:

  • Well, I'm not happy that there seems to be another varmint in the cellar that is eating the seeds and seedlings.  I am happy that I checked on them and I have moved the seedlings to the greenhouse on the porch.  Hopefully it won't be too cold for them.


  • It snowed this morning.  For a little while I could look outside while at work and see clean white snow on all the trees and it was very pretty.   It was gone by the time I left work or I would have taken pictures.
  • Keziah is on her way to Texas to spend some time with her father.  I'm glad that she has this opportunity.



Currently listening to: The Wedding Dress Sewing Circle, by Jennifer Ryan

Currently reading: Unenchanted, by Chanda Hahn

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...