Thursday, February 23, 2023

Oh, Baby!

Today’s happy things:

  • Zed and I were talking and he asked me what day it was. I told him that I thought it was February 23rd and then confirmed. I also thought that it might be someone’s birthday. He agreed that it had to be at least one person’s birthday somewhere. We chuckled. Later, I checked Facebook and it turns out that my friend had her baby today. It is indeed someone’s birthday today, a little bundle of joy! This is the second of three people I know having babies this season.
  • It snowed so there was very little to do at work. I came home early and had a nice nap.
  • White hot chocolate.



Currently listening to: The Wedding Dress Sewing Circle, by Jennifer Ryan

Currently reading: Unenchanted, by Chanda Hahn

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...