Friday, February 17, 2023

Happy Random Acts of Kindness Day

Keziah, my adult daughter, has been sick with a cold and is having sciatica problems. Today she went to the doctor and now she is sleeping peacefully on some muscle relaxant that will hopefully help her pain go away. If my memory serves me, this same muscle relaxant put me to sleep for 24 hours when it was prescribed to me many, many years ago. I’m happy that she is taking care of this and is on the mend. Other happy things for today:

  • The bands that I finished weaving recently I cut off the loom and hemmed today so they are now completely done and ready to be given to the people that earned them in September. One of them may get to their forever person tomorrow. I still need to figure out the other two.


  • I checked on the seeds I planted and one of the marigold seeds has sprouted!


  • TF, Gideon, and I played Minecraft. Perhaps this will become a routine again. We had fun exploring new places and finding resources to use in the game.


Currently listening to: The Becoming, by Nora Roberts

Currently reading: Unenchanted, by Chanda Hahn

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...