Saturday, February 11, 2023

Minecraft

It has been a few months since TF and I played Minecraft. It was a thing we tried to do every Friday night. For a variety of reasons (overtime, the holidays, a new computer) I haven’t been able to play. With the help of Gideon, I was able to download the game onto my new computer.  Other happy things from today:

  • This evening, Gideon, TF and I played Minecraft. We are in a new world compared to the last time we played. Everything is new again as there have been updates and we started fresh. The new world is very pretty. The makers have added coral and other details to add to the environment.
  • It was chilly in the house today and I turned on the gas fireplace. It was a nice cozy area to read in. Winston, the orange tabby, tends to get a little too close though.


Sunset!


Currently listening to: The Becoming, by Nora Roberts

Currently reading: Fallen, by E Prybylski

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...