Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Happy February!

Most of my happy things today revolve around work… How weird is that?

  • They are installing automated package sorters and I had training for that which meant a break from physical labor.  It was also fun to describe the process to Gideon and Keziah after work.
  • Afterwards at work, the manager that has been advocating for me, asked about getting trained for Problem Solve and that was all it took. I did the computer training part today! Hopefully I will remember some of that training when the in person training starts.
  • Then, there was a Safety Committee meeting and I applied to be part of that and went to the meeting. If I am going to keep this job I need changes, this is a start.
  • It is February. One month closer to Spring.
  • Gideon hugs!



Currently listening to: The Awakening, by Nora Roberts

Currently reading: Fallen, by E Prybylski

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...