Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Work

Happy things from today:

  • For the first time in a long time they had me induct packages at work. I like to induct but thought I was slow at it. Today I was not slow. My count pretty much averaged along with the people that do this often.
  • Gideon is taking an after school art class. I got to drop him off there today. Tomorrow I will find out what he made. Last week they made something out of metal… he told me but I can't think of it now.


Currently listening to: The Becoming, by Nora Roberts

Currently reading: Fallen, by E Prybylski

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...