Monday, February 27, 2023

Slow Day

It was a slow day. Here are some happy things:

  • The cold I have has almost run its course. The symptoms have all lessened, except that I am still very tired. Maybe I'm just letting myself get more sleep.
  • I'm really enjoying the two books I'm currently reading. The Wedding Dress Sewing Circle, by Jennifer Ryan, is an historical fiction. The story revolves around some women during World War II in England. I like how the author puts in details about the rationing and food laws from the time.
  • Unenchanted, by Chanda Hahn, is a modern day fairy tale aimed at teens and young adults. It follows the life of a teenager who is a descendant of the Grimm brothers. She is cursed to finish their fairy tales with possibly deadly outcomes. It is the first in a five book series (maybe five so far?) that, according to Amazon, I purchased back in 2015 for my Kindle app. Well, at least I am finally reading it!
Sunset



Currently listening to: The Wedding Dress Sewing Circle, by Jennifer Ryan

Currently reading: Unenchanted, by Chanda Hahn

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...