Thursday, February 2, 2023

Groundhog Day

Happy Groundhog Day!  Winter will be over in six weeks...or something like that.

Happy things from today:

  • Thursdays can be hard. It is the last day of my work week and I tend to be more tired. I took a nap after work and was deep asleep when Zed woke me up for dinner. Tomorrow is Gideon’s birthday and tonight we went out to dinner to celebrate.
  • Gideon chose IHOP. Breakfast for dinner is always a good thing.
  • Gideon and I both needed to-go boxes. He said, “I am as stuffed as a teddy bear.”





Currently listening to: The Awakening, by Nora Roberts

Currently reading: Fallen, by E Prybylski

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...