Saturday, February 4, 2023

Cold

At just before noon the unheated front enclosed porch was almost 70 degrees despite it being zero outside with a windchill making it feel like -22. The weather app on my phone has a picture of a sunflower. I fail to understand how a sunflower could thrive at this temperature, but it is a nice sign of things to come.  







Other happy things from today:

  • It was a stay inside, lazy day.
  • We have a propane fireplace in the living room that helped take away some of the chill in the house. I like being warm.
  • After taking a break for the week I did a bunch of weaving again today. I'm getting closer to finishing it.




Currently listening to: The Becoming, by Nora Roberts

Currently reading: Fallen, by E Prybylski

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...