Monday, February 13, 2023

Too Many Goals

If you read my blog regularly, you'll know that I play Pokémon Go. There are goals that the game sets to earn points and in game prizes. There is one that I have not been able to reach for months and months and I reached that today. It was making five great throws in a row. Apparently I don't throw the balls straight enough or something. Today I managed this feat and it made me happy.

Other happy things from today:  

  • For about 15 minutes or so I went through a random box. I'm not good at getting rid of things, but I ended up with a small pile of trash and recycling before I gave up. A few years ago I went through a box a day to get rid of things during Lent. I wasn't working then and had more time. There was momentum that I have lost and need to get back. Tiny steps.



  • Last night I finished reading Fallen on my Kindle app. I enjoyed the book and look forward to the next one.  I found another book on the Kindle that I started a while back and started reading it again from the beginning.


Currently listening to: The Becoming, by Nora Roberts

Finished reading: Fallen, by E Prybylski

Currently reading: Unenchanted, by Chanda Hahn

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...