Thursday, February 9, 2023

Goals

For a little while today I considered giving up on my 10,000 step a day goal. I didn't. After a short nap I felt at least better enough to pace again. I've reached at least 10,000 steps every day since August 13, 2020. Other happy things from today:

  • My grandson, Gideon, has been trying to fix his computer most of the afternoon. He's eleven. I'm so impressed. It is also fun when he does a happy dance when he figures things out.
  • Speaking of dancing… while pacing Gideon and I came face to face at a doorway. He started doing some dance moves and I did my best to join him for a moment, laughing.
  • The weaving I've been working on is almost done. I feel like I'm playing thread chicken with what is left of weft threads on the shuttle. I only have about two and a half inches left to weave and I think there will be enough.
Swords crossed.



Currently listening to: The Becoming, by Nora Roberts

Currently reading: Fallen, by E Prybylski

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...