Monday, February 13, 2023

Seeds

Last year I tried to garden and I wasn't able to follow-thru. This year, we'll see. Today I started some geraniums and marigolds from seed. I set up a light and plant heating pad in the basement. 



Then I had a nap and dreamed of there being critter problems like last year that ate everything. As far as I know, we don’t have the same critters as last year so maybe things will have a good beginning. Other happy things from today:


  • Someone asked for an image of my SCA device. I found the banners that we forgot to even look for before the event a few weeks ago. 


  • This may seem small, but I have managed to make a meal every night for Gideon and myself (and sometimes others) since his parents are away. I really thought I would cave and order out for pizza or something. 
  • Tomorrow is my last antibiotic (see last Wednesday) and I am feeling a lot better.

Currently listening to: The Becoming, by Nora Roberts

Currently reading: Fallen, by E Prybylski

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...