Sunday, February 19, 2023

Champion

Yesterday I forgot to mention something that made me happy. Zed went to an SCA event and was able to deliver all the bands I wove to someone who was willing to deliver the bands to the recipients. It wasn't as direct as I was hoping, but I'm grateful that he did this and that the champion bands are that much closer to the Champions.

Happy things from today:

  • In my attempt at downsizing I spent 15 minutes going through a box and got a small bag of trash and things to get rid of. I also found our National Audubon Society book on mammals.
Bye, bye stuff!

  • Zed and Keziah have started using HelloFresh a few times a week. Tonight we had the first meal, a parmesan chicken meal with carrots and couscous. It was pretty good.
  • I took the time and subscribed to Paramount +.  More movies and TV shows to watch.  We will be able to watch the Star Trek shows again.


Currently listening to: Here Goes Nothing, by Eamon McGrath

Currently reading: Unenchanted, by Chanda Hahn

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...