Friday, February 3, 2023

All About Gideon

Gideon turned eleven today. He is such a nice person. Here are some happy things from today that show that.

  • Gideon and Keziah went out for breakfast and the shopping for new shoes. Gideon was happy to get shoes for his birthday. Is that something eleven year old kids like for their birthday?
  • He set up a virtual game night with friends and family for his birthday party, no complaints, because the rest of us were so busy with work and last weekend's event.
  • They went shopping for an ice cream cake. Keziah mentioned that I wouldn't be able to have any because ice cream cakes are generally chocolate, which I don't eat. I told him that was fine, the cake should be what he wants for his birthday, not me. They found a strawberry ice cream cake so I could have some. He wanted to share.


  • TF called and asked me to give a hug and kiss on the cheek to Gideon for his birthday. He was happy to let me pass this on and wanted a hug and kiss from me too. My grandson is such a happy person.


Finished listening to: The Awakening, by Nora Roberts

Currently reading: Fallen, by E Prybylski

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...