Friday, February 10, 2023

Downsized a Little

It has been a while since I have tried to go through boxes and downsize. Today I sort of went through two. Neither got emptied, but a small dent was made in them both before I felt too overwhelmed to continue. It was a small but good step. Other happy things from today:

  • The weaving that I have been working on is done. I need to cut them off the loom and hem them. I'm so happy that this project is nearing the end. Now to work on them for next time so they are complete before the end of this summer.


  • Keziah and Zed left yesterday to go to Rhode Island to get our friend's RV inspected. We have been RV-sitting for a little over a year now and the inspection was overdue. It needed a few things but has now passed the inspection and is ready to roll when our friends return from overseas in April.
  • Keziah and Zed returned the RV to home, had dinner with Gideon and I, and have left again for a weekend to themselves. It was good to see them and be able to make dinner for the family.
  • Gideon and I practiced with flashcards.  It was fun.  I timed him.  Ideally he will do them faster next time.  


Currently listening to: The Becoming, by Nora Roberts

Currently reading: Fallen, by E Prybylski

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...