Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Work Stuff

For a little while today at work I was fast. Things just clicked and as I stowed items to the correct bins I moved swiftly and it showed in my productivity. It felt good. Other happy things from today:

  • On Wednesdays there is a meeting of the Safety Committee. I have attended the last few in hopes that I could become a member. Today I was told that I could be a member and tomorrow I will get a new vest that has some green stripes to show that I am part of the committee.  One of the things I am supposed to do is notice when things are happening that aren't safe and say or do something.  Hopefully the right words will come and I won't fumble.
  • Usually I open up a can of soup for my midday meal. The last few days there have been other options with some yummy leftovers in the house.  Today was an enchilada.  It has been a nice change.
Winston!


Currently listening to: The Becoming, by Nora Roberts

Currently reading: Unenchanted, by Chanda Hahn

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...