Friday, March 24, 2023

Sump

Some happy things from this Friday:

  • During the colder times of the year I try to make a point to go into the cellar and check the oil levels so we don't run out of heat. In the warmer months I try to do this at least once a month so we don't run out of hot water. There is a sump hole that has had water in it the last few times I have been down there. We don't have a sump pump so I was dreading checking the oil today since we have had a lot of snow melt. I am happy to say that the sump water level has gone down and it hasn't reached the top to flow onto the actual floor yet. The fact that the sump hole exists means that this is a possibility though.
Less snow!

  • Keziah and I went to craft night.  Some friends were going to be there for the first time and we wanted to be there. It was great to listen to stories and get to know them better.  
  • There was a beautiful crescent moon in the sky with either Jupiter or Venus below it.  


Currently listening to: Angela’s Ashes, by Frank McCourt

Currently reading: Camino Wandering, by Tara Marlow

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...