Friday, March 17, 2023

Happy St. Patrick's Day

For St. Patrick’s Day I wore green and wished the few people I saw a happy day. Other than that it was a normal Friday for me. I walked (inside), napped, and played Minecraft. Other happy things:

  • We had macaroni and cheese for dinner. It was not what I expected when I woke from my nap, but it was very welcome.
  • I pretty much always wear two pairs of socks. Two pairs means more cushioning and supposedly less chance to blister. It isn’t perfect but I am used to it now and find it very comfortable. Today they were both St. Patrick’s Day themed.


  • Proof of life and green selfie:



Currently listening to: Angela’s Ashes, by Frank McCourt

Currently reading: Camino Wandering, by Tara Marlow

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...