Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Hyacinth

Some happy things for today:

  • At work I was put at the Problem Solve desk by myself for the first part of the night. It was busy and I wasn't able to keep up and I ran into new problems. Thankfully there were people to help out.
  • The daffodils are very close to blooming.

  • A purple flower, maybe a hyacinth, has popped up next to the daffodils. I think I remember hyacinths being there last year.

  • There are some small leaf buds starting to show on the lilac tree. Spring seems to be taking its time, probably because I am looking for it.




Currently listening to: New Dimensions Radio-- Julian of Norwich: A Mystic With a Vaccine For Our Time with Father Matthew Fox and Justine Willis Toms.

Currently reading: An Elderly Lady Must Not Be Crossed, by Helene Thursten

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...