Sunday, April 2, 2023

Over-Peopled

Apparently yesterday’s event took a lot out of me. Not only did I sleep for almost nine hours, I lacked energy for most of the day. Some happy things include:

  • TF and I had a nice long conversation. She seems to be recovering well from the surgery she had a few weeks ago. The weather in Texas is warm and the bluebells are blooming.
  • I took a little bit of time and straightened a small part of my room and did laundry. Tiny steps.
  • Tiny steps, but I managed to pace enough to make my step count as well as spent more time than usual practicing on DuoLingo and reading.
  • Sunset!




Currently listening to: Angela’s Ashes, by Frank McCourt

Currently reading: Camino Wandering, by Tara Marlow

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...