Friday, April 28, 2023

Blooming Magnolias

Friday's happy things:

  • People who can truly do improv amaze me. I've tried and just don't think as fast as I'd like or is really necessary. Dimension 20 plays Dungeons and Dragons and the imagination and creativity that these people exhibit is so much fun to watch.
  • I took a walk near the studio and there are different types of magnolia trees in bloom.




  • One of the tree's flower petals are dropping. The white petals have fallen onto a little evergreen bush and give the appearance of the tree being decorated for Christmas.


  • After my walk I was back at the studio and took a nap. It ended up being about a four hour nap! Somehow, I'm still a little tired.


Currently listening to: Warrior of the Light, by Paulo Coelho

Currently reading: Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking, by Susan Cain

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...