Saturday, April 8, 2023

Sadness

My afternoon was spent with friends visiting another friend at the hospital who will most likely not make it. It was hard. Grieving is hard. The friend always had a smile, nice things to say, and a good story. She will be missed. Some happy things:
  • In the morning, I walked to the pharmacy and had my bivalent covid vaccine. So far no side effects and I am more protected.
Hello finger!

  • Our little group went out to lunch after the hospital visit. It was a good way to center.





  • The day took a lot out of me and I had a nice nap and rested the rest of the day.


Currently listening to: Angela’s Ashes, by Frank McCourt

Currently reading: An Elderly Lady Must Not Be Crossed, by Helene Thursten

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...