Sunday, April 16, 2023

Tulips and Periwinkles

Today's happy things:

  • Some Sunday mornings, friends meet at a local cafe to write and visit. This morning I joined them and was able to knock a few things off my todo list.
  • The cafe has a delicious egg and cheese sandwich on a croissant.
  • Walking to the parking garage I noticed these pretty flowers.


 They looked familiar but I couldn't place them. When we got home, there they were, periwinkles!


  • What else was blooming? A pair of tulips! And the trees are getting closer to having leaves. Spring really is here.





Currently listening to: The Choice, by Nora Roberts

Currently reading: An Elderly Lady Must Not Be Crossed, by Helene Thursten

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...