Sunday, April 30, 2023

Streak Broken

Some happy things and a not-so-happy thing:

  • We left late for today's event. I still took a moment to notice that some of the variegated tulips had bloomed.


  • Today I smiled a lot. The SCA event Keziah and I went to was in Connecticut. It was at a fairgrounds. It was cold, windy, and rainy. We mostly stayed inside one of the buildings where there were doors open on all the sides. It kept the rain out, and lessened the wind. All my smiles had to do with being able to spend time with people and hear their stories.




  • That and the Yale that Keziah made.


  • Unfortunately, with around seven hours in the car, rainy, wet, and cold weather, I broke my step count streak. If I calculated the days correctly, it lasted 988 days. 988 days that I reached my 10,000 steps a day goal. I did try and ended this last day with just over 9800 steps when the clock went to midnight. I'm not sure if I will start again or not.

Currently listening to: Warrior of the Light, by Paulo Coelho

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...