Sunday, April 23, 2023

Rainy Sunday

Some happy things from today:

  • The rains of April are here. To be fair, today wasn't the first rain in April, but it felt more like April. It is my Blog, I don't have to make sense. 😉 All of us in this house are happy that the rain waited until today to fall. Having rain during the yard sale would have been unfortunate.
  • I went to the cafe with friends today and had a delicious, but a little messy, caprese panini sandwich.
  • After TF and I had our accountability phone meeting I finished my step count for the day and took a nice nap. Naps seem extra special on rainy days.
Nanni, before she decided to attack
my head as I walked under the bridge.  😂


Currently listening to: The Alchemist, by Paulo Coelho

Currently reading: Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking, by Susan Cain

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...