Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Daffodil

Some happy things for today:

  • Two nights ago at work I was at the Problem Solve area by myself for the first part of the night. Last night there were two of us there and we still couldn't get everything done as fast as the bosses would've liked. However, I now have a computer login and can do some more things without asking for help. Yay!
  • At home the first daffodil has bloomed. There are also some tiny flowers in the yard, and the forsythia has a few yellow blooms starting.
Daffodil

Forsythia

Some tiny white flowers

  • My friend, Kimberly, and I went for a short walk after work. They plan to leave tomorrow so this was probably my last day for a good visit.
Finished listening to: New Dimensions Radio-- Julian of Norwich: A Mystic With a Vaccine For Our Time with Father Matthew Fox and Justine Willis Toms.
    This was a podcast interviewing the author (Matthew Fox) of the book (A Mystic With a Vaccine For Our Time).

Currently reading: An Elderly Lady Must Not Be Crossed, by Helene Thursten

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...