Wednesday, April 19, 2023

New Life

The problems that had to be solved last night at work were greater than the night before. I got a little frustrated because of the quantity and time limitations. The odd thing is that I still feel like I enjoyed it. My other happy things from today are plant based:

  • Plant life is starting to thrive. There are some dandelions in the yard. They are good for pollinators.
  • A regular yellow tulip has bloomed and it looks like a red one near it will be next.

  • The basil that I planted from seed seems to be doing alright. It looks like some of the peppermint seeds I planted are sprouting, too!


Currently listening to: The Choice, by Nora Roberts

Currently reading: An Elderly Lady Must Not Be Crossed, by Helene Thursten

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...