Monday, April 3, 2023

Seedlings

Some happy things for this April Monday:

  • On Mondays I wake up early so I can get to sleep in the afternoon. This morning I was joined by our cat, Nanni. She did a good job of keeping me awake so I didn't fall back to sleep.
  • Keziah and I had errands to run this morning and my protege joined us. The three of us had fun going to the different shops and getting the things we needed. We ended the errands with pizza, yum.
  • There are things I need to organize before turning over my SCA exchequer (treasurer) position to the new person. I got some of those things done today. I'm hoping to finish it all by this weekend.
  • There are seedlings sprouting from what I planted last week. Fingers crossed that they make it and more sprout over the next week or so.



Currently listening to: Angela’s Ashes, by Frank McCourt

Finished reading: Camino Wandering, by Tara Marlow

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...