Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Sleepy Warmth

The last few nights I haven't slept well. I'm hoping for better tonight.  Here are some happy things from today:

  • At work I was trained a little more in Problem Solve but with a different trainer. 
  • It was a slow night for problems with two people and when we finished I started to be trained in QA. I assume this means Quality Assurance but I wasn't told.  Either way I am happy to be learning new things.
  • Most of the late morning and early afternoon I have been cold.  My last happy thing for the day is how I will be feeling shortly when I am snuggled under the covers and getting warm while I fall to sleep.
Winston!


Currently listening to: Angela’s Ashes, by Frank McCourt

Currently reading: An Elderly Lady Must Not Be Crossed, by Helene Thursten

Thank you for being part of my happy things. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

123123

Happy things from this last day of 2023: Yesterday I did the laundry for the rest of the family. Then, I started on the towels. Today this...